Monkey Vectorized

Back from vacation! And back to drawing business!
I am busy with many things at the moment (drawing, but not showable yet), but just to keep things flowing, here is something from a few months ago:


It is the vectorised version of this one (also seen in an older post):

I made it in Artboard, purely with bazier curves (who were very happy with my work when I sent it to them, so you can see it in their showcase too :) ).
I drew every single line with the mouse, so no pen or anything. With the thickness I was cheating a bit. All lines are actually the same thickness, but the lining is done twice. So there is an inner and an outer line. The outer line has all black background and on that on another layer, I put the inner line with the actual monkey colours.  This is how I imitated like its a freehand drawing. I guess this is not the most efficient way, because it took quite a long time to make. In other words: don't do this at home!


Comments