Drawing on a presentation


This drawing is not one of my masterpieces as it might have already occurred to you. But it has a nice story though:
At the office we were having a presentation about something that is a difficult topic for even us techies (and there were also designers present). The presenter asked me if I could draw what he is explaining, so I was making this on the fly - as he explained I just drew something loosely symbolic, asking for his opinion if it is something good.
It was great to have answers like - "No, the beehive should't be a city on the planet... It should be more of a satellite orbiting around the planet" and similar things.
People (especially the designers) were really happy with this diagram approach. I have been asked to join the presenter for the same presentation with other teams too.
Funny and unexpected side task for me as a programmer :)

Comments